Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Wednesday 13 February 2013

A guest blog post for the Red Nose Day Dolls


This morning Emma entrusted me with the key to the Red Nose Day Dolls blog . . . so I've written about making tiny books (all in a good cause).

Please pop over to have a look and follow the Red Nose Day Dolls' further adventures leading up to their auction for Comic Relief on Red Nose Day.

The Red Nose Day Dolls on Facebook and on Twitter.

Celia
xx

7 comments:

  1. I just popped over to the RNDD blog to have a look Celia ... your books are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie, I really enjoyed making them... back in my comfort zone ;-)

      Delete
  2. Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tiny and so perfect. When I first saw them I expected them to be blank inside and just beautiful from the outside but I hadn't accounted for your fabulous attention to detail. They are truly wonderful Celia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The books are fabulous Celia and it's a brilliant cause to support. Methinks the bids for these will come thick and fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you'll have to make a series Celia, they're so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.