Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Monday 12 March 2012

PPP5•live Wednesday 14 March - the timetable


Here's the plan for the day (I hope to keep to the times, but anything could happen!)
Times are GMT

Wednesday 14th March 2012:

9.00am  a weather forecast from the studio assistants

10.00am  details of the give-away with prizes for 5 lucky winners

1.10pm a chat with Lesley Dolphin on BBC Radio Suffolk

2.30pm a tour of the vegetable garden with a special guest blogger

4.00pm a wild-life walk to the Dragonfly Pond and the Wild Wood with the under-gardeners

5.00pm iPhone sketching Q&A - this may extend to a later time.

8.00pm  Newt safari (this depends on the weather conditions . . . and the newts)


I'll be posting the special PPP5•live blog-posts throughout the day and answering your comments, so you can pop over and join in the celebrations . . . the more the merrier!


In fact I'll be making it up as we go along, so times may vary slightly and other things may happen!

Celia
x

8 comments:

  1. What a day! I'm excited to see how it all goes...
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very exciting and hope to join in after work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds brilliant! I had been hoping to accept your invitation and pop over but I think timing is going to be too tight. Botheration. I shall be online anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a lot of fun and am looking forward to it enormously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmn, I am hoping that our time zone differences might benefit me this Wednesday, so that I might share this upcoming fun.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo... Happy BlogDay! It sounds like a day of treats!
    I'll drop in when I can - the calendar is fairly full today, but I would love to join in with your celebrations. A 5th Birthday is always a special event!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.