Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

PPP5-live iPhone sketches


I know lots of you were looking forward to my iPhone sketch blogpost . . . I was looking forward to it too. But I spent far too long laughing and eating cake with the guest bloggers that it's now dark outside! I think I'll have to do another special blogpost about sketching using the Brushes and Vellum apps. But in the meantime I can answer your questions if you post them below and that will give me a good idea of things to cover when I return to it.

Below is a quick sketch I did in the garden looking at the evening sky through the trees . . . and I was using my new AluPen, which is a really good stylus for sketching and reasonably priced too (don't get the really cheap rip-off version it doesn't work nearly as well).



Remember to leave a comment on the Giveaway post if you'd like a chance of winning the Vegetable cards and PPP seeds.

Celia
x


2 comments:

  1. Well, my mobile phone is lying, unused, in a pocket of my handbag, but if I had an iPhone I'd be sketching all over the map!
    wanders off to write to Santa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* One day I will have a smart phone.....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.