Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Friday 25 November 2011

All ready for the Christmas Pick'n'Mix

  

Saturday 26th November
10am to 4pm

Pick'n'Mix Makers' Market
A unique and exciting shopping experience
celebrating the best of local creativity.
A showcase of handmade, vintage
and eclectic pieces.


St. Andrew's Hall
Church Street
Holt
Norfolk
NR25 6BB


I'm almost ready . . . I'm going to work through my checklist . . . and when everything is ticked, I'll pack it very carefully and load it all in my my car/van/tardis all ready for a very early start tomorrow morning.

As well as myself the line-up is: 

Bobo Bun – Lisa the colourful crochet queen and organiser of this superb event
Daisy Boo's Kitchen – with her delicious savouries and cakes in tea-shop corner 
Baby Loves Vintage – unique retro tee-shirts for little ones 
Emma Mitchell Jewellery – handmade silver and beady treasures from Mrs Silver Pebble
Faded Splendour – vintage clothes and accessories made by Tracy from vintage notions
Gabriella Buckingham – with handpainted designs from MooBaaCluck
Glory Days – Norwich based tea plate and doily heaven
High Fibre Design – chunky yarn... and I mean really chunky!
James & Joanna – purveyors of vintage textiles
Laura Lindores – colourful fused glass
Mamphii Button – jewellery made from vintage buttons
Miss Poochie – Norf the Dog and his doggie friends!
Planet Penny – in her colourful needlefelted world
Ripping Yarns – Retro Fairisle and Scandinavian inspired knits
Sasha Allan – and her quirky creatures, handmade from colourful fabrics
Gosh! I can't wait to see what's on all those stalls, they sound very exciting – all the makers are East Anglian based small businesses.

It looks like the weather is set fair, so what could be nicer than a day out in North Norfolk? I can't think of anything better!


Hope to see you there :-)

Celia
x

13 comments:

  1. good luck, swift sales, much smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be wonderful! I hope you have a splendid time and that you sell all your stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish I could hop over to Holt. I know your work is superb, and have had a peek at some of the others' who you've listed...they are all so fine!

    I'm going to recommend this to a friend who lives not too far away from Holt.

    Best wishes, Celia. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wish I could be there. Hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Meanwhile, I shall be in Withersfield ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck, I'm sure it'll be a wonderful event!

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't you wish that sometimes you could split yourself in 2 and then be in 2 places at once.......Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are having an excellent day, sounds like a lovely market.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could come... this sounds so exciting - I still need lots of Christmas presents and such fairs are perfect for finding something special.

    Well, I hope that you will have lots of customers and enjoy your busy day. I'd like to see some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do so hope the craft fair went well for you. I have just been directed to your blog by a dear American friend, pleased that I did, I just love craft.

    Unfortunately I missed the craft fair today, would have loved to have gone too as I live in Reepham only about 25 minutes by car from Holt.

    Would be lovely to see some photo's Celia of the craft fair. I have a dear friend who lives in Hunworth near Holt who is potty about craft, would be lovely to know if there will be another fair perhaps just before Christmas, if so I will definately log it in my diary.!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks wonderful! just a bit too far to travel. Maybe next Spring ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely, I am sure you will do well ins uch good company.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi from Texas.
    I just found your blog via Hen Cam and I just read your co-starring page. Believe it or not, my wife and I also have a hen named...Phoebe! What a small world.
    The other hens are Hoot, Zeebee, and Gwendolyn. We have a cockerel named Marco, but he has to leave if he starts crowing. You have a beautiful and very creative blog.
    Best Wishes,
    David/ Tropical Texana/ Houston :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.