Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Tuesday 15 June 2010

I did ask for it!

At 5.30pm Tarragon took his harem around to the outhouse door to wait for me to open it and retrieve the feeder full of mixed corn for their 'Corn Supper'. But, I was busy preparing our supper – I knew they were waiting but I decided they could wait, they knew that I knew . . . they had a cunning plan!

Then out of the kitchen window I spotted them . . .


. . . . an act of vengeful wanton vandalism. I suppose I asked for it!

4 comments:

  1. But from their perspective there's so much there! It's not vengeful, it's ... opportunistic! It IS your fault for having such a nice garden that there's lovely stuff to chose from :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'If the don't feed us, we'll help ourselves!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Thank heavens for self-service!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, maybe there is something in the air for Chickens! I just took photos of what our chickens did to our lettace patch when our dog let them out :-o

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.