Celia Hart's blog about what's going on in and around her studio.
Art, printmaking, inspirations, gardening, vegetables, hens, landscapes, wild flowers, East Anglia, adventure, travel.

Thursday 2 July 2009

The Online Gallery Raffle winner is . . .

Thank you everyone who visited my new Online Gallery during June and wrote lovely encouraging comments in the Guestbook; and a big thank you to those who bought prints too :-)

I'd planned a cunning selection procedure involving my studio assistants. Who said "never work with animals"? – how very true! It's a hot and humid day and there had been no sign of the tabby one or the ginger one all day; I called their names and after a very long time they strolled languidly into the courtyard stretching their furry striped cat-suits and jumped effortlessly through the open studio window. But this was a brief materialisation – before I could pick up the pile of numbered paper strips the studio assistants had dissolved into thin air as only cats can!

So . . . I had to resort to a random number generator


and it picked number 20


which is Marguerite from Chichester – I've sent you an email Marguerite and the selection pack of my greetings cards will be on their way to the south coast very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky Marguerite - and a flower name too, how lovely.

    I'm glad the on-line gallery seems to be working too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the comments (except for spam and advertising which I will delete) and I'll reply here in the comments under each blog post, it may take a few days if I'm busy.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment, you can select the name/URL option and fill in just your name instead of a blog link.